National Certificate: End User Computing NQF 3 – SAQA ID 61591 (Previously 49077)
In the world we live in today, computer literacy, or the ability to use a computer effectively, be it for personal or professional reasons, has become an essential life skill.
Having adequate and practical computer skills can make the person trained to become more attractive to potential employers, and also give them the ability to access relevant information for their personal or professional needs, as well as effectively communicate using digital media.
The EUC qualification can be used in any job, across all industries as it is an essential skill in any business today. Whether you are a student looking for a full qualification, or a professional looking to improve your knowledge in the use of specific Microsoft Office applications, this course is for you.
The aim for this qualification is developing skilled learners/delegates that will be able to use the skills learnt to be more efficient and productive in the work environment.
- Using ICT in an Organization
- Mathematical Literacy
- Using Web Browser
- Microsoft Office Word (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Microsoft Office Excel (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Microsoft Office Outlook (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
- Microsoft Office Access (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced)
Grade 10 (Std. 8) or NQF 1 End User Computing, or NQF 2 Further Education and Training qualification, or equivalent, or verifiable relevant working experience (1 year)
Some Possible Career Opportunities:
- Front Desk Support
- Call Centre Help Desk
- Data Capturing
- Office Administration
- Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant